Monday, September 26, 2011

Tiger Walk 2011!

Tiger Walk is a BIG deal at Tara Oaks. The kids love it and are always so excited about the day. This was my 10th tiger walk, but Landon's first! On Thursday, he kept saying "I can't wait for tomorrow!" The purpose of tiger walk is to raise money for the school. The kids are sponsored and donations are made by how many laps they run or walk. The weather was perfect for the day and everyone had fun!


Wearing Class t-shirt and working on tying our shoes!






Landon's face in these pictures crack me up! 


Well deserved treat! 


I loved hanging out with my little guy! So glad he goes to school with me and I don't miss out on anything!


I had a great time with these sweet girls! 




2 comments:

  1. How fun! I love his hat. Next year, let me know because I'd love to sponsor him too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know next year! I want to sponsor him also:)
    He looks like he really gave it his all in the photos!

    ReplyDelete