Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall Break

We got out of school for a week this year for fall break! We didn't do anything super exciting, just spent lazy days at the cabin. We played, shopped a little, and ate a lot!


Luckily, we did not have any big plans... When I picked Allie Ruth up from school and we got home, she went and laid on the couch and covered up with a blanket. I took her temp and it was 102.5!


I gave her some meds and let her sleep in my bed. We went to the little clinic early Saturday morning. They treated her for strep, but I am not so sure that was it. Anyways, she seemed well enough to head on to the river to meet the boys.




The weather was nice enough for a boat ride on Sunday and Monday. Allie Ruth was still feeling a little sickly, hence the sassy.


She was feeling better and up for a leaf fight with Landon!


We tried to find a pumpkin patch, but all the farms that I contacted did not have any pumpkins this year. One farmer was so nice and said he would try harder for us next year!


We did find a store that had a cute fall display where I tried to get a few pictures. I bribed them with a playground that we passed. 




We found things to do while Kelly worked on the deck...




Allie Ruth is in the "I dew et" phase.


At night, we had campfires and smores! 






















2 comments:

  1. Looks like a perfect fall break. I'm glad AR is feeling better.

    I love your pictures!

    Tell Landon I said "hi"! Miss y'all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leaf photos! Very cool:)

    ReplyDelete