Friday, September 7, 2012

Fun at the Fair!








This year we could not surprise Landon and Allie Ruth with a trip to the fair. They had already seen the commercials on TV and heard them on the radio. They  were both very excited and talked about going to the Delta Fair at least once a day. We did decide this year to check out of school early so we would not be getting home so late on a school night! Leaving school early was exciting. 


This was the first ride we got on. A little boring if you can't tell by Landon's face. Rue was just happy to be there!




We rode the ferris wheel next. Landon liked it, Allie Ruth did not. She was very worried and did not let go of me. She sat very close and bent down while hanging on to my arm. I can't say that I blame her. I don't really like rides that just stop way up in the air. I couldn't even enjoy the view!

Notice that huge black cloud in the picture on the right?!


A ride a little more Landon's speed!


 Both kids enjoyed this ride and were really cute to watch! When it would whip around a turn, they would just laugh and laugh!


I loved the swings! They went up really high. I don't think Landon opened his eyes!



Landon enjoyed these swings much more!





We had so much fun and it was getting close to time to go home... We barely made it to the car before that big black cloud dumped rain, thunder and lighting! 

See you next year Fair!




No comments:

Post a Comment