Thursday, April 25, 2013

Whats been going on...

Kelly and the kids have got a great garden going!



We are getting more and more eggs everyday!
We love having the chickens. This one is special, she is not like the others. I wonder if she is the one that consistently lays the double yolks. I do know that she is the one that got out and Landon and I had to chase her back in the coop!



The kids are also loving Meme's cats living at our house! We are having a hard time spotting both of them together. I hope the other one is still around but hiding. 



Landon finally got a hair cut! All ready for warm weather!


I can hardly get a picture of him these days. But Rue is a willing model, most of the time!


We have been spending most of free time outside riding bikes, scooters or playing in the yard!



Always working on photography skills...


Loving life and counting our blessings!





And that's whats been going on!








2 comments:

  1. I hear you moved back to the old 'hood. I'd love to live over there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, that wasn't us, It was Alison :) We love it here, but it would be nice to live there!!

      Delete