Monday, December 3, 2012

Its Christmas Time!



 I can't believe the holidays are here again! Last year was so much fun and it makes me excited to start our family traditions and maybe add some new ones!


Landon and Allie Ruth helped me set up and decorate the tree. Landon cracks me up!


Rue thought the tree skirt made the perfect skirt for twirling!


We are starting to get a collection of ornaments the kids have made!
The kids can't understand why we don't have a star at the top of our tree! 


We love to sing and dance with this rockin Santa!


We visited the Enchanted Forest with Mimmie, a favorite tradition!


I have been going since I was a kid and it never gets old. Landon enjoyed the scavenger hunt and Allie Ruth could not wait to see Santa. 


I  can't believe how big Landon looks in this picture!

Another favorite tradition is the Museum gift shop. Its serious business picking out  what toy you want Mimmie to buy!
Then we enjoyed some hot chocolate! 



1 comment:

  1. I love your be merry picture! Too cute!

    Your kids are beyond precious! I can't get over how big they are getting!! Glad y'all are having a great Christmas season thus far.

    ReplyDelete