Friday, June 10, 2011

Water slide Day!


One of the things that I really like love about Kelly is that he has always come up with really fun things to do... and then we actually do them! Well, Kelly had a great idea one morning to order a water slide and have family and friends over. The next morning the slide was in our front yard...


At times I wondered, who was more excited? Me or Landon?! The slide ended up being a little bigger than we thought, but was perfect for wearing them out! By the end of the day, I was really sore! Not as young as I think I am!


This slide went fast! Allie Ruth went down it once with me and she did pretty good but I could tell that we did not need to go for a second ride! That's okay, she had plenty of sweet friends to play with!







What a great summer day!!

2 comments: