Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Weekend fun!

This weekend the weather was terrible! But we still had a lot of fun:)


On Saturday morning, we went to a birthday party. It was a pajama and pancake party! It was really cute and such a great idea! All the kids were their p.j.s and breakfast food was served. I really think I will be copying this idea for Allie Ruth's next birthday! On a photog note, this picture is in black and white because I forgot to change my settings back when I was practicing my white balance! This is one of the few pictures were both kids are actually looking at the camera and somewhat smiling! So it was either look like a smurf or do some b/w adjustments.

After the birthday party, Kelly took Landon and our niece, Sydney, to see Rango. Landon said the movie was really good, but of course, turn off the lights and have Landon sitting still and he is gonna fall sleep! While Allie Ruth played at Gammie's house, I met one of my best friends from high school for Mexican food (and ritas)!

On Sunday morning, Kelly surprised us with donuts! Yum:) We met Mimmie for lunch at Huey's and then the girls went shopping! Allie Ruth was a good shopping girl! Landon and Kelly went to putt putt to hit golf balls. Kelly bought Landon the cutest set of golf clubs for kids. We had a great weekend despite the yucky weather! We are counting down the days until spring break!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea for a bday party! Totally worth stealing that idea!

    Landon filled me in about Rango and his new clubs!

    ReplyDelete