Tuesday, January 11, 2011

We will miss you, Memaw!


This is a picture of my grandmother, Mary M. Enzor. She passed away this past week and we are really going to miss her. She was a big part of my life growing up. I was very lucky to have her as long as I did. She taught me how to sew by hand and would have taught me how to cook, had I been interested. As a child, we would go camping, on picnics and just play in her backyard. I always thought she fussed at us a lot, but since I have had children, I realized that she was really pretty patient with us. When I wasn't making a mud pie, I was getting into everything else. I would love to look through the drawers at her house and just basically snoop! She was a really good cook and I loved all her food. One of my fondest memories are when she would let me sit in her lap and she would scrape out the inside of an apple with a spoon and feed it to me! She has been ready to go home and be with my PawPaw for many years now. I know they are celebrating together again. They were married for 61 years so I can only imagine how much she missed him. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment